“We are all connected by the internet, like neurons in a giant brains – Stephen Hawkins”…
Internet officially is known as ‘World Wide Web’ and web is so powerful and so big that for some people it’s completely a substitute for their life. So, companies are trying to acquire the huge market to beat their business rivals. For, that they need amazing web presence, user experience and user interface. So, they hire a best website design company in their locality.
Therefore, the website design company in Gurgaon is in great demand. Thus, to contrary the designers and developers need to update themselves with the trends. Else, they will be replaced by the set of professionals who are more adapted to changing trends of web and web development.
Highlights of the Edition:
- Sharp Take on Web Design & Development Trends
- Thoughts on Reshaping Tech Landscape
- 7 Trends to Adapt for Web Development & Design
Sharp Take on Web Design & Development Trends:
Web in internet terms is defined as – “Computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics as well as sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol”.
World Wide Web also known as ‘www’ is the beginning of the world of internet. Internet has evolved in 3 decades, and has the pace of technological development for online access seems to never ending.
As we have entered 2018, we have come across the trends of website design and development to follow from here on. But, one of the best website design company in Gurgaon thinks the year 2017 has been phenomenal from web development advancement.
So, people who have missed out on 2017 trends, for website design and web development trends can look back to improve oneself more.
Thoughts on Reshaping Tech Landscape:
Our life is impossible without web, internet and online browsing. Today with the introduction of smartphones accessing internet has become easier. It can be done from anywhere, anytime, and even at go.
Thus, the message is clear that tech landscape is reshaping itself, and we are becoming accustomed to it with every passing day. Today, internet is used for literary everything right from shopping, banking, paying utility bills, booking services, entertainment, news, socializing, and branding.
So, today we can’t imagine life without internet. Thus, every business wants to tap the huge market that is waiting online for best services. Therefore, every business and brands are spending in web marketing, which starts from getting the right website portal with amazing features.
The demand for web development talent by top website Development Company in Gurgaon is ever high, but the developers who can create magic with the websites are preferred. So, with huge scope comes huge responsibility of simplifying web with appeal.
This is possible if the developers take a serious look into trends of web design and development. Their ability to adapt to these changing and updated trends will make the web better as well as give them wider scope as professionals.
7 Trends to Adapt for Web Design and Development:
Here is the list of trends, which will change the future of the web in coming years.
- Adapting to ‘Artificial Intelligence’ is the latest development to look for. It can be easily done with the online tools available for developing ‘AI’.
- Virtual Reality is another mindboggling trend that you can’t refuse. It has already gripped the gaming industry.
- Internet of Things is one of the hottest trends to look as we approach the next decade. It is not directly connected to web development right now, but with time it will involve even developers.
- Web developers should get excited about ‘Rails 5’. An amazing website creator.
- Angular 2 and Beyond is another trend that has started with changing the ‘Google’s frontend’.
- Static Website Generators are for small websites stored in files. However, they guarantee increased speed, security, ease of deployment and effective management of traffic.
Take the lessons from 2017 and learn it in 2018, so that you can apply it in 2019 for great web experience.